HOT WEATHER ADVICE July 22
I am sure you are aware that there is currently a weather warning for extreme heat next week , especially on Monday and Tuesday.
We are currently offering the following advice but will update if there are any changes:
- schools will remain open
- children and staff are encouraged to attend school in non-uniform, in cool and loose clothing on Monday and Tuesday
- activities such as PE will be suspended
- time spent outside will be limited and more shade provided
- children will be encouraged to drink more water
- classroom temperatures will be monitored and, if necessary children will be moved to cooler areas of school, for example, the school hall.
We will keep you posted with any new advice as the situation unfolds.
Thank you in advance.